May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
As part of the continuing efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the CheonBo training center will hold its 2-day workshop on September 19 (Saturday) as 1-Day workshop. We would also like to announce that 40-day workshops have been postponed indefinitely until the COVID-19 situation comes under control.
Regarding the special grace period for applying for the liberation and Blessing of 430 generations of ancestors, which was originally scheduled to conclude at the 8th anniversary of True Father’s Holy Ascension (September 4, 2020), True Parents have heard blessed families’ earnest entreaties for an additional extension of the grace period. In consideration of the tireless work and efforts of members during this difficult time, True Parents have granted a final extension of the grace period until the 9th anniversary of True Father’s Holy Ascension in 2021.
International members may continue to apply for ancestor liberation and blessing via airmail or email. We ask your cooperation and understanding on this matter.
Please note that this official memo is for those members living outside of Korea and Japan.
1. Final extension of the special grace to liberate and bless 430 generations of ancestors
A. Extension period: Until the 9th anniversary of True Father’s Holy Ascension, August 24, 2021
B. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Ceremony application standard: Same as before
2. The 9th Anniversary of True Father’s Holy Ascension (August 24, 2021) will be the last day of the special grace to liberate and bless 430 generations of ancestors. After the grace period members should follow the original standard of liberation and blessing.
3. Workshop schedule
4. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Ceremony
A. For the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, please offer a 21-day condition of devotion (breakfast fast or 50 bows), regardless of the number of generations you are liberating.
B. Ancestors who have become absolute good spirits will go to their descendant’s home 40 days after the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. It is appropriate to conduct a simple welcoming ceremony for them.
C. Members around the world who cannot come to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center can apply for Ancestor Liberation and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony via email or by letter from their country. More information can be found on the training center’s website (see below).
5. The workshop on September 19, 2020 will be conducted by CheonBo Training Center staff members only.
International and Japanese members, including students residing in Korea, are respectfully asked not to attend.
6. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by check should arrive by the Thursday preceding the liberation workshop (September 17, 2020).
7. Members can receive the ‘Certificate of Completion of 430 Generations in 8 Lines’ by applying through the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website using the account under which they have registered.
8. Further inquiries
A. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177 (English)
B. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787