Information Concerning the 2021 Summer Great Works(updated)
Information Concerning the ‘2021 Summer Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 9th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 2021 August, “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2021 Summer Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 9th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind,” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop.
This is a special grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive much grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea and Japan.
1. Event Date: August 21 (Sat) ~ 22 (Sun), 2021
Time change: August 21 (Sat), 2021 17:30~21:10 (estimated finishing time)
August 22 (Sun), 2021, 14:00~17:40 (estimated finishing time)
2. Registration Period and Deadline (Updated):
Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Registration for Individuals: July 19 (Mon) until August 10 (Tue) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Workshop Participation Only Registration for Groups and Individuals: July 19 (Mon) until August 13 (Fri) at 18:00(Korean time)
* Schedule is subject to change.
3. Eligible Participants: All members
4. Schedule (Current Plan for the Great Works: Schedule and time is tentative.)
August 21 (Sat)
17:30 ~ 21:10
Pre-event Ceremony: HyoJeong Culture Performance
Opening Ceremony, The Song and Dance of ShimJeong
HJ Cultural Center
(BODA two-way Live Broadcast and Website Live Streaming Broadcast)
Part 1: HyoJeong CheonBo Chanyang Session
Chanyang Session (Ancestor Liberation Ceremony: 1-430 Generations)
Part 2: HyoJeong CheonBo Special Commemoration
Peace Prayer Ceremony, Welcoming Address, Congratulatory Speech, HyoJeong
Offering Paper Ceremony,
CheonShim Won Prayer
HyoJeong Ancestor Blessing and Unmarried Spirit’s blessing Ceremony
August 22 (Sun)
14:00 ~ 17:40
Same schedule as August 21st
(HyoJeong Ancestor Blessing and Unmarried Spirit’s blessing Ceremony
HJ Cultural Center
(BODA two-way Live Broadcast and Website Live Streaming Broadcast (Partially recorded))
* If you have liberated until 430 generations by September 2021, after Great Works, it will be possible to register the blessing of ancestors until 430 generations.
*More detail with Great Works programs will be announced in later official memos.
5. Great Works Attendance Locations: During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members with health problems who would like to receive ansu in the Chanyang sessions
b) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
c) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
d) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
6. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Access the application webpage for Special Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website. (en.hjcbt.org)
2) Complete the workshop application on the website.
3) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire transfer before the deadline.
a) Ancestor Liberation Blessing: August 10 (Tue) by 18:00 (Korean time)
b) Workshop Participation Only: August 13 (Fri) by 18:00 (Korean time)
4) Once the workshop fee is confirmed, an email with the link and password will be sent to the registered members.
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo training center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
to reqeust the form. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (email@example.com
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by August 20 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Once both are confirmed we will send the link to view the Great Works.
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees
E. Bank Wire Transfer
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it. Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover the bank fees in Korea.
7. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by mail should arrive by August 10 (Tue), 2021 by 18:00 (Korean time) for Ancesteor Liberation and Blessing Applications and August 20 (Fri), 2021 for workshop participation only registrations.
8. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787