May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the 1-Day Workshop for September will be held on September 25 (Saturday) only via live online broadcast.
For members living outside of Korea and Japan, even if they cannot attend a workshop, the grace of Ancestor Liberation and Blessing is the same if they simply submit an application (and offer the appropriate donation) on time. There is no change in the registration procedure. International members may continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing via airmail or email. We seek your sincere understanding.
Workshop for Spirit World and Physical World Blessing and Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family will be held during this September workshop.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea and Japan.
1. Workshop schedule
* Time is in Korean time (GMT +9) and please note the time difference for your nation and attend at the appropriate time.
* Each country should abide by its government’s COVID-19 preventive measure guidelines.
2. Workshop Participation
A. Method: Members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes.
B. September 25 (Sat) workshop: Each church should watch the event via Vimeo.
* September 25, 2021
C. Sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
3. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing
A. For the ancestor liberation, please offer a 21-day condition of devotion (breakfast fast or 50 bows), regardless of the number of generations you are liberating.
B. Ancestors who have become absolute good spirits will go to their descendant’s home 40 days after the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. It is appropriate to conduct a simple welcoming ceremony for them.
C. International members can continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony via email or by letter from their countries. More information can be found on the training center’s website.
4. Workshop for Starting a Family Life as a Spirit World Physical World Blessed Family
A. Eligible Participants
1) At least 40 days has passed since you received the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing. In case you had a representative attend, if 40 days has passed since you drank the holy wine that the representative brought back.
2) At least 140 days have passed since participating in a Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, in the case that you received the Previously Married Couples Blessing on earth as a couple and could not conduct the 3-day ceremony due to your spouse passing away during the separation period. (Including if you were represented)
B. Points to Consider
1) If it is not possible to attend the Workshop for Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family in person, a representative (family member, church leader, spiritual parent or child, etc.) can attend. There is no need for the representative to bring a picture of the person who could not come for this occasion.
2) It is only possible to represent one person at a time.
3) The representative can apply for their own ancestor blessing during the same event.
4) Those attending as a care giver should also register themselves for the workshop.
5) The guide for the 3 day ceremony is attached, so churches should print out the forms for the participants and prepare the instructions before the event. Participants should receive it before the "Starting a Family Life as a Spirit World Physical World Blessed Family” Workshop.
5. Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony
B. Materials to Prepare: If you are participating in person, you will need a blessing ring and a holy robe. If you are a representative, you will need a blessing ring, holy robes, and a photograph of the person that you are representing.
6. The workshop scheduled on September 25 will be conducted by HJ CheonBo Training Center staff members. International and Japanese members, including students residing in Korea, are respectfully asked not to attend.
7. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by check should arrive by September 17, 2021 as this is the deadline for registration.
8. Members can receive a ‘Certificate of Completion of 430 Generations in 8 Lines’ by applying through the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website using the account under which they have registered.
9. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787