Information Concerning the ‘2021 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works’
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 2021 October, “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2021 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works,” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop. The grace of the Special Holy Candle of Tree of All Things can be received by all registered members during the Prayer at the Tree of All Things. This is a special grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive the grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea and Japan.
1. Event Date: October 23 (Sat) ~ 24 (Sun), 2021
2. Event Time:
A. October 23 (Sat): 17:30~21:10 (Korean Time)
B. October 24 (Sun): 13:20~17:00 (Korean Time)
* Schedule is subject to change.
* Information on the two-way streaming system, BODA and online live broadcast will be announced later.
* This time there will be a special grace to all the members who attend the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony during this Autumn Special Great Works where the members’ blessed ancestors’ past memories can be completely expunged. If you wish to receive this grace you will need to have offered at least one Hyojeong Offering Paper in your name at HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center since 2021 August Special Great Works.
4. Registration Period and Deadline:
Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Registration for Individuals: September 30 (Thurs) until October 13 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Workshop Participation Only Registration for Groups and Individuals: September 30 (Thurs) until October 13 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
5. Eligible Participants: All members
6. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members with health problems who would like to receive ansu in the Chanyang sessions
b) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
c) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
d) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from themselves during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
7. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Make an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for Special Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website.
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire transfer before the deadline.
a) Deadline: October 13 (Wed) by 18:00 (Korean time)
5) After sending the donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us the breakdown of their donation along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, then you will receive a confirmation.
7) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate (There is no required link or password)
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo Training Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (email@example.com
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by October 13 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate (There is no required link or password)
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees
E. Bank Transfer
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover the bank fees in Korea.
8. Grace of Prayer at the Tree of All Things
Every year during the Autumn CheonBo Great Works, members had the opportunity to receive the grace of Blessing of All Things through the ‘Prayer at the Tree of All Things.’ This was done by passing and receiving the light to their own Cheon Il Guk Holy Candle during the event. Then for the next year until the next Autumn CheonBo Great Works, members could receive this Blessing everyday throughout their daily lives.
Due to the pandemic, this was impossible, however, for 2021 Autumn CheonBo Great Works, the seed candle will be sent to each region and nations before the Special Great Works.
To receive this grace, you will have to go to church and participate during the Prayer at the Tree of All Things. However, if this is not possible due to the pandemic or because of the time difference, then you may separately go to your church and received it during a certain period (Oct 23 (Sat) ~ Oct 31 (Sun) 24:00). A separate instruction will be given to your leaders for this method.
9. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by mail should arrive by October 13 (Wed), 2021 by 18:00 (Korean time). This includes individual registration and Group registration of any kind.
10. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787