(Updated) 2022 Spring Great Works
페이지 정보작성일2022-03-24 Hit11,877
- [Attachment1] 2022 Online Registration Manual.pdf (1,001.7K) 305회 다운로드 DATE : 2022-03-24 16:10:26
- [Attachment2] Donation Standard by Nation Group.pdf (102.6K) 94회 다운로드 DATE : 2022-03-24 16:10:26
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The April 2022, “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2022 Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 62nd Anniversary of True Parents’ Holy Wedding” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop. This is special and immense grace given to us by our True Parents in keeping with the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
|April 15 (Fri)
17:30 ~ 21:30
Hyojeong Culture Event
|Various Performances||Two-way Broadcast
|Part 1: Hyojeong
|Part 2: Hyojeong
|April 17 (Sun)
|Same schedule as
[Either Live Broadcast
or Replay of recorded
of previous day]
2. Registration Deadline:
Registration for Individuals: April 6 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Registration for Groups: April 8 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time)
3. Eligible Participants: All members
4. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
c) Members with spiritual issues (so that they can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from themselves during the Chanyang session, but this should not be done to other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
5. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Make an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website (en.hjcbt.org).
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire transfer or by airmail before the deadline.
a) Deadline: April 6 (Wed) by 18:00 (Korean time)
5) After sending the donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us an itemized breakdown of their donation along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, or if you applied through the website, you can check the website to know if your registration was confirmed.
7) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center homepage on the day to participate (There is no required link or password.).
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo Training Center by emailing email@example.com. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by April 8 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center hhomepage on the day omepage on the day to participate (There is no required link or passwordto participate (There is no required link or password.).
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees:
1) Starting from this year there will be a new workshop fee standard for the online workshops based on your country's group standard. Please refer to the chart below. This standard will only be applied during this period of coronavirus restrictions.
|Group/Age||0 ~ 12 years||13 years and older|
E. Bank Transfer
|Name of Bank||
60 Doryem dong Jongro-gu Seoul 110-051
Korean banks do not have IBAN code.
Gyeonggi-do, Gapyeong-gun, Seorak-myeon,
Misari-ro, 267-33, South of Korea, Postal Code: 12461
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover bank fees in Korea. Please note that the transaction fee might differ depending on your bank. The training center can only register the amount that arrives in Korea.
6. All donations for registration of individuals for Ancestor Liberation and/or Blessing and other registration sent either via bank wire transfer or by air mail should arrive by April 6 (Wed), 2022 by 18:00 (Korean time). All donations for registration for groups should be sent by April 8 (Fri), 2022.
7. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787
D. E-mail: email@example.com
# Attachment 1. 2022 Online Registration Manual.pdf
# Attachment 2. Donation Standard by Nation Group .pdf