(Aug. 14 updated) Information Concerning the 2022 Summer Great Works
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 2022 August, “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2022 Summer Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 10th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind,” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop.
This is a special grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
The ‘2022 Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits’ will be held during the ‘Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 10th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind.’ Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive much grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
1. Event Date:
August 12 (Fri) and August 20 (Sat), 2022
1) August 12 (Fri): 19:00 ~ 23:00 (Korean Time, estimated finishing time)
* The workshop will be conducted via two-way broadcasting and online broadcasting via the training center website.
2) August 20 (Sat):
A. Previous schedule: August 20th (Sat), 2022 13:00 ~ 17:00 (estimated finishing time)
B. Changed to: August 20th (Sat), 2022 13:00 ~ August 21st (Sun) 13:00 (estimated finishing time) You can watch the event between this time.
* The recording of the workshop will be broadcasted online through the training center website.
2. Schedule (Korean time)
* Members can access the event from our main homepage at their suitable time if it’s within the event period stated above.
* Japanese translations will not be available.
3. Registration Period and Deadline:
Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Registration for Individuals: July 18 until August 3 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Registration for Groups: July 18 until August 5 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Registration for Workshop Participation Only for Groups: July 18 until August 17 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
* Schedule is subject to change.
4. Eligible Participants: All members
5. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this COVID-19 lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members with health problems who would like to receive separation of evil spirits in the Chanyang sessions
b) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
c) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
d) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
6. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Make an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website (en.hjcbt.org
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire transfer or by airmail before the deadline.
a) Deadline: August 3 (Wed) by 18:00 (Korean time)
5) After sending the donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us an itemized breakdown of their donation along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, then you will receive a confirmation.
7) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center homepage on the day to participate (There is no required link or password.).
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo training center by emailing email@example.com
to request the form. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by August 5 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate (There is no required link or password.).
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees:
E. Bank Transfer
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover bank fees in Korea. Please note that the transaction fee might differ depending on your bank. The training center can only register the amount that arrives in Korea.
7. Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits
A. Eligible Participants
1) You can apply for the blessing for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits if the spirit is single and was liberated by May 4, 2022.
2) The ‘Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating the 10th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind’ (Summer Great Works) will be held from August 12 (Fri) and August 20 (Sat), 2022 by the solar calendar, and the blessing for unmarried 1st generation spirits will be held together with the ancestor blessing ceremony on both days.
* How to categorize married and unmarried spirits
1) If the spirit was divorced during their earthly life: If the person had children, you may consider the spirit as “married”. If the person didn't have children, you can apply for the single blessing for the spirit.
2) If the spirit didn’t officially get married to their partner but lived together during their earthly life: If they considered themselves as a couple then you can consider them as “married”. If they were simply just living together as roommates then you can consider them as “single”.
* In the case that you are not sure about the age of a spirit to be blessed, please apply for
the blessing when you are confident that the spirit has reached the minimum blessing age.
8. Things to Prepare
A. Holy Ring and Holy Robe for the person attending the workshop (Holy Ring and Holy Robe for the spirit is not required).
B. Blessing Donation of Gratitude (The donation is per spirit): The standard of the donation is based on the nationality of the spirit who will be blessed.
9. Important Points
A. If you have liberated several 1st generation single spirits, you can bless the spirits that meet the requirements for the blessing (The blessing donation is required for every spirit being blessed).
10. All donations for individual registration for ancestor liberation and blessing etc sent by either bank wire transfer or by air mail should arrive by August 3 (Wed), 2022 by 18:00 (Korean time). All donations for group registration for ancestor liberation and blessing etc should be sent by August 5 (Fri), 2022. Donations for workshop fee and participation only should be sent by August 17 (Wed), 2022 through group registration.
11. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787