(Updated Oct. 12)Information Concerning the 2022 Autumn Great Works
(Updated: October 23, 2022)
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 2022 October, “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2022 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works,” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop.
The ‘Prayer at the Tree of All Things’ will be held during the ‘2022 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works’. The grace of the Special Holy Candle of Tree of All Things can be received by all registered members during the Prayer at the Tree of All Things. This is a special grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive the grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
1. Event Date: October 22 (Sat) ~ 23 (Sun), 2022
2. Event Time:
A. October 22 (Sat): 17:30 ~ 21:30 (Korean Time)
B. October 23 (Sun): 13:00 ~ 17:00 (Korean Time)
C. October 23 (Sun) 18:00 ~ 24th (Mon) 13:00: You may freely watch the event with the link that you receive through the official memo.
D. October 29 (Sat) 13:00 ~ 30th (Sun) 13:00 : You may freely watch the event with the link that you receive through the official memo.
* This time there will be a special grace to all the members who attend the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony during this Autumn Special Great Works where the members’ blessed ancestors’ past memories can be completely expunged. If you wish to receive this grace you will need to have offered at least one Hyojeong Offering Paper in your name at HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center since 2021 August Special Great Works.
4. Registration Period and Deadline:
Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Registration for Individuals: September 24 until October 12(Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Registration for Groups: September 24 until October 14(Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time)
5. Eligible Participants: All members
6. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members with health problems who would like to receive separation of evil spirits in the Chanyang sessions
b) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
c) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
d) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
7. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Make an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website (en.hjcbt.org
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire transfer or by airmail before the deadline.
a) Deadline: October 12 (Wed) by 18:00 (Korean time)
5) After sending the donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us an itemized breakdown of their donation along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, then you will receive a confirmation.
7) Please watch the event through a link that was sent to your leaders through official memo. If you can't reach your leader then please send the International Office an email.
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo training center by emailing email@example.com
to request the form. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by October 14 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Please watch the event through a link that was sent to your leaders through official memo. If you can't reach your leader then please send the International Office an email.
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees:
E. Bank Transfer
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
* Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover bank fees in Korea. Please note that the transaction fee might differ depending on your bank. The training center can only register the amount that arrives in Korea.
8. Grace of Prayer at the Tree of All Things
Every year during the Autumn CheonBo Great Works, members had the opportunity to receive the grace of Blessing of All Things through the ‘Prayer at the Tree of All Things.’ This was done by passing and receiving the light to their own sanctified Candle during the event. Then for the next year until the next Autumn CheonBo Great Works, members could receive this Blessing everyday throughout their daily lives.
Due to the pandemic, this was impossible, however, for 2022 Autumn CheonBo Great Works, the seed candle has been sent to each regional and national leaders before the Special Great Works.
9. All donations for individual registration for ancestor liberation and blessing sent by either bank wire transfer or by air mail should arrive by October 12 (Wed), 2022 by 18:00 (Korean time). All donations for group registration for ancestor liberation and blessing should be sent by October 14 (Fri), 2022 by 18:00 (Korean time).
10. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787