페이지 정보작성일2022-12-29 Hit755
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 1-Day Workshop for January will be held on January 14 (Saturday) via live online broadcast.
For members living outside of Korea, Japan and Taiwan, even if they cannot attend a workshop, the grace of Ancestor Liberation and Blessing is the same if they simply submit an application (and offer the appropriate donation) on time. There is no change in the registration procedure. International members may continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing via airmail, email, or website. We seek your sincere understanding.
Ancestor liberation and blessing Ceremony will be held during this January workshop.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
1. Workshop schedule
* The time will be in Korean time (GMT +9) so please note the time difference for your nation and attend accordingly.
|2nd week of
|January 14 (Sat)
13:00 ~ 17:00
Preopening event: Performances, Testimonies
Part 1: Lecture, Ancestor Liberation,
Cheonshim Won Unison Prayer
Part 2: Ancestor Blessing Ceremony
1~210 generations: Automatic liberation of 211~430 Generations
will be applied if liberation is completed up to 210 Generations.
211~430 generations: Members who have completed liberation
up to 210 generations can apply by paying the workshop registration fee.
However, all back payments should be paid first.
1~210 generations: It is possible to bless any set of 7 generations
of ancestors 100 days or more after their liberation.
211~430 generations: It is possible to bless any set of 7 generations
100 days or more after their liberation
251st General 40-Day Workshop (153rd Blessed Wives 40-Day Workshop)
December 31 (Saturday) – Feb 8, 2022 (Wednesday)
* Each country should abide by its government’s COVID-19 preventive measure guidelines.
* Schedule might change.
2. Workshop Attendance Locations
During this workshop, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
c) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
3. Workshop Participation
A. Method: Password and link is sent via official memo or contact international team.
B. Sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
4. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing
A. For the ancestor liberation, please offer a 21-day condition of devotion (breakfast fast or 50 bows), regardless of the number of generations you are liberating.
B. Ancestors who have become absolute good spirits will go to their descendant’s home 40 days after the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. It is appropriate to conduct a simple welcoming ceremony for them.
C. International members can continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony via email, letter, or website account from their countries. More information can be found on the training center’s website.
5. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by check should arrive by January 4, 2023 as this is the deadline for registration.
6. Members can receive a ‘Certificate of Completion of 430 Generations in 8 Lines’ by applying through the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website using the account under which they have registered.
7. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787
D. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org