Information Concerning the 2023 Winter Great Works
페이지 정보작성일2023-01-17 Hit5,524
- [Attachment1] 2023 Online Registration Manual.pdf (1,001.7K) 235회 다운로드 DATE : 2023-01-17 18:26:50
- [Attachment2] Donation Standard by Nation Group.pdf (102.6K) 98회 다운로드 DATE : 2023-01-17 18:26:50
Information Concerning the
‘2023 Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works
Commemorating True Parents’ Birthday
and the 10th Anniversary of Foundation Day’
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 2023 February, ‘Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop’ will be held as the ‘2023 Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating True Parents Birthday and the 10th Anniversary of Foundation Day’ and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop together with personal attendance at the training center. This is special and immense grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive the grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
1. Event Date:
February 4 (Sat) 17:30 ~ 21:30 (Korean Time)
February 5 (Sun) 13:00 ~ February 6 (Mon) 13:00 (Korean Time)
* Schedule is subject to change.
2. Registration Period and Deadline:
Registration for Individuals: February 1 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Registration for Groups: February 1 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
Hyojeong Cultural Event
|Various Performances||Online Live
|Part 1: HyoJeong
|Part 2: HyoJeong
the event on
|Various Performances||Live Broadcast or
Replay of recorded
of previous day
|Part 1: HyoJeong
|Part 2: HyoJeong
* Online Participation Method: Log in to our website and click the banner that says "Watch Great Works Live" on the first page.
* In order to watch the Great Works you will need to have a login ID for our Homepage. Please join the website before the Great Works for we might be busy on the day of the Great Works to help you login to the website.
4. Eligible Participants: All members
5. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
c) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
6. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Make an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website (en.hjcbt.org).
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire transfer or by airmail before the deadline.
a) Deadline: February 1 (Wed) by 18:00 (Korean time)
5) After sending the donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us the breakdown of their donation along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, then you will receive a confirmation e-mail or if you applied through the website, you can check the website to know if your registration was confirmed.
7) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate.
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo Training Center by emailing email@example.com. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by February 1 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate.
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees:
1) Online participation:
Starting from this year there will be a new workshop fee standard for the online workshops based on your country's group standard. Please refer to the chart below. This standard will only be applied during the Corona lockdown period.
|Group/Age||0 ~ 12 years||13 years and older|
2) Personal attendance:
HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center
|Age||0-2 years||3-6 years||Elementary school
(7 ~ 12 years)
(13 years and older)
|Registration fee||5,000won / $5||5,000won / $5||20,000won / $18||30,000won / $25|
* Depending on the number of sets of ancestors you are liberating and blessing,
the workshop participation fees may increase. Please refer to the calculator
and education section on the website to calculate this accurately.
E. Bank Transfer
|Name of Bank||
60 Doryem dong Jongro-gu Seoul 110-051
Korean banks do not have IBAN code.
Gyeonggi-do, Gapyeong-gun, Seorak-myeon,
Misari-ro, 267-33, South of Korea, Postal Code: 12461
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
* Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover bank fees in Korea. Please note that the transaction fee might differ depending on your bank. The training center can only register the amount that arrives in Korea.
7. All donations for registration of individuals for ancestor liberation and blessing and other registration sent either via bank wire transfer or by air mail should arrive by February 1 (Wed), 2023 by 18:00 (Korean time). All donations for registration for groups should be sent by February 1 (Wed), 2023.
8. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787
D. E-mail: email@example.com
# Attachment 1. 2023 Online Registration Manual.pdf
# Attachment 2. Autumn Great Works-Special Candle.pdf