페이지 정보작성일2023-02-23 Hit772
- 1577ws_Starting a Family Life SWPW Blessed Family Guide.docx (25.2K) 42회 다운로드 DATE : 2023-02-23 18:04:50
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 1-Day Workshop for March will be held on March 18 (Saturday) and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop together with personal attendance at the training center.
For members living outside of Korea, Japan and Taiwan, even if they cannot attend a workshop, the grace of Ancestor Liberation and Blessing is the same if they simply submit an application (and offer the appropriate donation) on time. There is no change in the registration procedure. International members may continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing via airmail, email, or website. We seek your sincere understanding.
Workshop for Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family will be held during this March workshop.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, Taiwan and North America.
1. Workshop schedule
* The time will be in Korean time (GMT +9) so please note the time difference for your nation and attend accordingly.
|3rd week of
|March 18 (Sat)
13:00 ~ 17:00
Preopening event: Performances, Testimonies
Part 1: Lecture, Ancestor Liberation,
Cheonshim Won Unison Prayer
Part 2: Workshop for Starting Family Life as a
Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family
Part 3: Ancestor Blessing Ceremony
1~210 generations: Automatic liberation of 211~430 Generations
will be applied if liberation is completed up to 210 Generations.
211~430 generations: Members who have completed liberation
up to 210 generations can apply by paying the $25 workshop registration fee.
However, all back payments should be paid first.
1~210 generations: It is possible to bless any set of 7 generations
of ancestors 100 days or more after their liberation.
211~430 generations: It is possible to bless any set of 7 generations
100 days or more after their liberation
252nd General 40-Day Workshop (154th Blessed Wives 40-Day Workshop)
February 11 (Saturday) – March 22, 2023 (Wednesday)
* Each country should abide by its government’s COVID-19 preventive measure guidelines.
2. Workshop Attendance Locations
During this workshop, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this corona lockdown period.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
c) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
3. Workshop Participation
A. Method: Members can access the link from the homepage on the day of the event. (en.hjcbt.org)
* Online Participation Method: Log in to our website and click the banner that says "Watch Live" on the first page.
* In order to watch the Live workshop you will need to have a login ID for our Homepage. Please join the website before the Live workshop for we might be busy on the day of the Live workshop to help you login to the website.
B. Sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
4. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing
A. For the ancestor liberation, please offer a 21-day condition of devotion (breakfast fast or 50 bows), regardless of the number of generations you are liberating.
B. Ancestors who have become absolute good spirits will go to their descendant’s home 40 days after the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. It is appropriate to conduct a simple welcoming ceremony for them.
C. International members can continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony via email, letter, or website account from their countries. More information can be found on the training center’s homepage.
5. Workshop for Starting a Family Life as a Spirit World Physical World Blessed Family
A. Eligible Participants
1) At least 40 days has passed since you received the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing. In case you had a representative attend, if 40 days has passed since you drank the holy wine that the representative brought back.
2) At least 140 days have passed since participating in a Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, in the case that you received the Previously Married Couples Blessing on earth as a couple and could not conduct the 3-day ceremony due to your spouse passing away during the separation period. (Including if you were represented)
B. Points to Consider
1) If it is not possible to attend the Workshop for Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family in person, a representative (family member, church leader, spiritual parent or child, etc.) can attend. There is no need for the representative to bring a picture of the person who could not come for this occasion.
2) It is only possible to represent one person at a time.
3) The representative can apply for their own ancestor blessing during the same event.
4) Those attending as a care giver should also register themselves for the workshop.
5) The guide for the 3 day ceremony is attached, so churches should print out the forms for the participants and prepare the instructions before the event. Participants should receive it before the "Starting a Family Life as a Spirit World Physical World Blessed Family” Workshop.
6) For more information, please refer to the attachment.
6. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by check should arrive by March 8, 2023 as this is the deadline for registration.
7. Members can receive a ‘Certificate of Completion of 430 Generations in 8 Lines’ by applying through the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website using the account under which they have registered.
9. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787
D. E-mail: email@example.com