페이지 정보작성일2023-10-05 Hit3,802
- 2023 Online Registration Manualrevised.pdf (1,000.6K) 248회 다운로드 DATE : 2023-10-05 11:01:33
- Donation Standard by Nation Group.pdf (102.6K) 122회 다운로드 DATE : 2023-10-05 11:01:33
Information about the
‘2023 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works’
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The November 2023 “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2023 Autumn Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works,” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop together with personal attendance at the training center. This is a special and immense grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines. Please inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive the grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
1. Event Date:
November 3 (Fri) ~ 5 (Sun)
2. Registration Deadline:
A. Registration for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing
1) Registration for Individuals: October 20 (Fri) at 18:00 (Korean time)
2) Registration for Groups: October 25 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
B. Registration for Participation Only: October 30 (Mon) at 18:00 (Korean time)
* As requested by the USA branch, we will only be accepting workshop registration and applications for offering papers from Heavenly United States members. Members in the US are asked to register for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing during their branch workshops.
3. Prayers for those on the name list of members that register early:
* The HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center international team will pray during the Cheon Shim Won Night Vigil for those members who register earlier than the due date.
4. Program (Detailed schedule will be announced later):
* Online Participation Method: Log in to our website and click the banner that says "Watch Great Works Live" on the first page.
* In order to watch the Great Works you will need to have a login ID for our Website. Please join the website in advance of the Great Works as we might be too busy on the day of the Great Works to help you login to the website.
5. Eligible Participants: All members
6. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, a church facility, or from their home.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
c) Members with spiritual issues (so that they can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from a blessed family’s home
1) In the family, those attending may clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from themselves during the Chanyang session but this should not be done to other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
7. Workshop Participation Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Create an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for the Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website (en.hjcbt.org).
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire or by secure airmail before the deadline.
a) Deadline: October 20 (Fri) by 18:00 (Korean time)
b) Registration for participants only: October 30 (Mon) at 18:00
5) After sending your donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us an itemized breakdown of what the donation covers along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, or if you applied through the website, you can check the website to know if your registration was confirmed.
7) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website on the day to participate.
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo Training Center by emailing email@example.com. Any form other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt by October 25 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time).
3) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website on the day to participate.
C. We regret to inform you that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees
1) Online participation: There are new workshop fee standards for the online workshops based on the donation standards for each nation group (please see attachment 2). Please see the chart below:
|Group/Age||0 ~ 12 years||13 years and older|
2) Participation in person: If you are attending directly in the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center
|Age||0-2 years||3-6 years||Elementary school
(7 ~ 12 years)
(13 years and older)
|Registration fee||5,000won / $5||5,000won / $5||20,000won / $18||40,000won|
* Depending on the number of sets of ancestors you are liberating and blessing,
the workshop participation fees may increase. Please refer to the calculator
and education section on the website to calculate this accurately.
E. Bank Transfer
|Name of Bank||
60 Doryem dong Jongro-gu Seoul 110-051
Korean banks do not have IBAN code.
Gyeonggi-do, Gapyeong-gun, Seorak-myeon,
Misari-ro, 267-33, South of Korea, Postal Code: 12461
* Please make sure you send money in your name, not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
* Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover bank fees in Korea. Please note that the transaction fee might differ depending on your bank. The training center can only register the amount that arrives in Korea.
8. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787
D. E-mail: email@example.com
# Attachment 1. 2023 Online Registration Manual.pdf
# Attachment 2. Donation Standard by Nation Group.pdf