May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The 1-Day Workshop for November will be held on November 4 (Saturday) via live online broadcast.
For members living outside of Korea, Japan and Taiwan, even if they cannot attend a workshop, the grace of Ancestor Liberation and Blessing is the same if they simply submit an application (and offer the appropriate donation) on time. There is no change in the registration procedure. International members may continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing via airmail, email, or website. We seek your sincere understanding.
Workshop for Spirit World and Physical World Blessing will be held during this November workshop.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, Taiwan and North America.
1. Workshop schedule
* The time will be in Korean time (GMT +9) so please note the time difference for your nation and attend accordingly.
* Each country should abide by its government’s COVID-19 preventive measure guidelines.
* Schedule might change.
2. Workshop Attendance Locations
During this workshop, members can participate from their church, church facility, or from their homes. However, participation from home is only allowed during this period of restrictions required by the pandemic.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
c) Members with spiritual issues (so that he or she can be safer in the church environment)
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
3. Workshop Participation
A. Method: Members can access the link from the homepage on the day of the event. (en.hjcbt.org
* Online Participation Method: Log in to our website and click the banner that says "Watch Live" on the first page.
* In order to watch the Live workshop you will need to have a login ID for our Homepage. Please join the website before the Live workshop for we might be busy on the day of the Live workshop to help you login to the website.
B. Sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
4. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing
A. For the ancestor liberation, please offer a 21-day condition of devotion (breakfast fast or 50 bows), regardless of the number of generations you are liberating.
B. Ancestors who have become absolute good spirits will go to their descendant’s home 40 days after the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. It is appropriate to conduct a simple welcoming ceremony for them.
C. International members can continue to apply for Ancestor Liberation and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony via email, letter, or website account from their countries. More information can be found on the training center’s homepage.
5. Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony
A. Eligible Participants
1) Members who participated in the ‘Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop’ held in HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center and 100 days have passed since their participation.
2) Couples who have received the blessing on earth but have yet to do the 3-day ceremony can skip this step.
B. Materials to Prepare
1) Blessing Ring and Holy Robes
a) The environment for the spirits who are receiving the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing became one with earth from April 2015, so it is now possible to conduct the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony without the holy robes or blessing ring for the spiritual spouse.
2) Blessing Fund: This is according to your country standard:
Group 1: $210, Group 2: $150, Group 3: $100, Group 4: $50, Group 5: $12
C. Points to Consider
1) Members or representatives for the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony must attend the workshop at the church or a church facility. Please inform the church leader to prepare the holy wine.
2) Additional registration fee for the representative will be required.
3) Holy Wine Ceremony
a) If you are attending in person: You drink one-half of the holy wine and the spirit spouse will drink the other half.
b) If a representative will be attending: The representative must put the holy wine on their finger and then place it on the photo of the earthly person. After this is done, then the spirit will drink the rest of the holy wine. However, this is conditional, so after the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony, you must receive the holy wine from the staff on the stage and take it to the earthly person so they can drink it in person.
c) If circumstances prevent the person needing to attend the workshop from actually participating due to sickness or old age, a representative such as direct descendants, spiritual parent or child, church leader, etc. can attend in his or her behalf together with the photograph of the earthly person. A representative can be representing only one person. (It is not possible for one person to represent more than one person at the same time).
d) It is possible to apply for Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony at the same time.
6. All donations sent either via bank wire transfer or by check should arrive by October 30, 2023 as this is the deadline for registration.
7. Members can receive a ‘Certificate of Completion of 430 Generations in 8 Lines’ by applying through the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center website using the account under which they have registered.
8. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787