Information Concerning the 2024 Winter Great Works
Information Concerning the
‘2024 Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works
Commemorating True Parents’ Birthday’
May the blessings and love of our Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all mission nations.
The February 2024 “Hyojeong CheonBo Special Workshop” will be held as the “2024 Hyojeong CheonBo Great Works Commemorating True Parents’ birthday” and this will be conducted as an online (livestream) video broadcast workshop together with personal attendance at the training center. This is a special and immense grace given to us by our True Parents following the preventive measures and policy as a result of COVID-19.
Each church and church facility should abide by their respective country’s COVID-19 regulations and guidelines. Please inform as many blessed families as possible to participate and receive the grace.
Please note that this official memo is intended for members living outside of Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
1. Event Date:
February 16 (Fri) ~ 18 (Sun)
2. Registration Deadline:
A. Registration for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing
1. Registration for Individuals: February 5 (Mon) at 18:00 (Korean time)
2. Registration for Groups: February 7 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
B. Registration for Participation Only: February 7 (Wed) at 18:00 (Korean time)
* As requested by the USA branch, we will only be accepting workshop registration and applications for offering papers from Heavenly United States members. Members in the US are asked to register for Ancestor Liberation and Blessing during their branch workshops.
3. Program: Schedule is tentative
* Online Participation Method: Log in to our website and click the banner that says "Watch Great Works Live" on the first page.
* In order to watch the Great Works you will need to have a login ID for our Website. Please join the website in advance of the Great Works as we might be too busy on the day of the Great Works to help you login to the website.
4. Eligible Participants: All members
5. Great Works Attendance Locations:
During this Great Works, members can participate from their church, a church facility, or from their home.
A. Attendance from a church or church facility
1) The following members should attend from a church or church facility.
a) Members experiencing internet or Wi-Fi issues
b) Members who, due to various difficulties, are unable to view the Great Works live broadcast at home (For example; home environment or lack of support from family members).
B. Attendance from blessed families’ homes
1) In the family, those attending can clap and pat their own body to separate spirits from it during the Chanyang session but it should not be done unto other individuals.
2) Items to prepare at home:
a) True Parents’ official portrait picture
b) Hyojeong Won (Recommended)
c) Holy Robes (Recommended for members participating in the Ancestor Blessing)
6. Workshop Registration
A. Method for Individual Registration:
1) Create an account for the CheonBo Training Center Website in advance if you don’t have one.
2) Access the new registration webpage for Great Works via HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Website (en.hjcbt.org
3) Complete the workshop application on the registration page. You may refer to the PDF instructions if you are having difficulty.
4) Send the workshop registration fee via bank wire or by secure airmail before the deadline.
5) After sending the donation please send us a copy of your bank receipt by email. If you are sending your donation through another person, please have that representative send us the breakdown of their donation along with the bank wire receipt.
6) Once the workshop registration is confirmed, then you will receive a confirmation e-mail or if you applied through the website, you can check the website to know if your registration was confirmed.
7) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate.
B. Method for Group Registration:
Nations that wish to register a large number of people will need to receive the application form for groups from the CheonBo Training Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. Any forms other than the training center’s form will not be accepted.
1) Request and receive the application form for groups from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center International Team (email@example.com
2) Send in the final completed form and bank wire receipt before the deadline.
3) Please access the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Homepage on the day to participate.
C. We regret to inform that sharing or recording the event is not permitted.
D. Workshop Participation Fees:
1) Online participation: There are new workshop fee standards for the online workshops based on the donation standards for each nation group (please see attachment 2). Please see the chart below:
2) Participation in person: If you are attending directly from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center
E. Bank Transfer
* Please make sure you send it under your name and not your company name. If it does not have your name on it, we might not be able to find it.
* Please send USD only and add an extra US $20 to the donation you are sending to cover bank fees in Korea. Please note that the transaction fee might differ depending on your bank. The training center can only register the amount that arrives in Korea.
4. Further inquiries
A. Contact person: Mr. Ryuichi Kishimoto
B. Telephone: +82-31-589-7177
C. FAX ＋82-31-584-5787